Freckle Juice by Judy Blume
Andrew’s desperate desire to have freckles, a classmate who’s all too eager to help him get them, and the series of events that ensue in this classic Judy Blume chapter book make it the perfect choice for readers learning about conflict and resolution.
Teach with Freckle Juice by Judy Blume
This resource set includes everything you need to deliver meaningful reading instruction
- Interactive Lesson Plan for 5 Book Club Meetings Focusing on Conflict/Resolution
- Chapter by Chapter Discussion Guide
- Chapter by Chapter Vocabulary Guide
- Book Club Calendar
- Conversation Prompts
- Expectations for Book Club Anchor Chart / Student Reference Sheet
- Student Self-Evaluation Forms
- Running Record Assessment Tool
- Student Reading Response Guide
- Comprehension Assessment Rubric
- Common Core State Standard Assessment
Common Core Alignment
Take a Closer Look at the
Freckle Juice Resource Set
Freckle Juice Vocabulary Connections
Common Core Alignment:
L.2.4a L.2.5a L.2.6
Plan Faster and Discover New Ways to Use the Books in Your School and Classroom Libraries
With a Premium Membership to BookPagez you get unlimited access to thousands of mini lessons for hundreds of books.
Whether you want to focus on comprehension or word work, you'll find exactly what you need inside of our comprehensive Resource Library.
Upgrade below and print everything you need to deliver balanced literacy instruction using popular and award-winning children's literature.