Charlotte’s Web by EB White
EB White’s well-loved classic, Charlotte’s Web, is a story that will never go out of style. With themes of friendship, love, loss, and bravery, readers will find it easy to connect with the text. What may not be so easy, is keeping track of it’s long and varied cast of characters. That’s why this chapter book is the perfect springboard for mini-lessons focused tracking characters, character relationships, and the ways in which characters are developed across longer text.
This Book Club Super Pack includes a Common Core aligned lesson plan and set of resources designed to support small group reading instruction.
Teach with Charlotte’s Web by EB White
This resource set includes everything you need to deliver meaningful reading instruction
- Interactive Lesson Plan for 7 Book Club Meetings Focusing on Tracking Characters
- Chapter by Chapter Discussion Guide
- Chapter by Chapter Vocabulary Guide
- Book Club Calendar
- Conversation Prompts
- Expectations for Book Club Anchor Chart / Student Reference Sheet
- Student Self-Evaluation Forms
- Running Record Assessment Tool
- Student Reading Response Guide
- Comprehension Assessment Rubric
- Common Core State Standard Assessment
Common Core Alignment
Take a Closer Look at the
Charlotte’s Web Resource Set
Charlotte's Web Vocabulary Connections
Common Core Alignment:
L.4.4a L.4.5c L.4.6
Plan Faster and Discover New Ways to Use the Books in Your School and Classroom Libraries
With a Premium Membership to BookPagez you get unlimited access to thousands of mini lessons for hundreds of books.
Whether you want to focus on comprehension or word work, you'll find exactly what you need inside of our comprehensive Resource Library.
Upgrade below and print everything you need to deliver balanced literacy instruction using popular and award-winning children's literature.