Encourage students to read widely by exposing them to a variety of genres. With this Realistic Fiction Genre Notebook, students will learn about the story elements that define realistic fiction and begin to understand how authors use those elements to write realistic stories.
This Realistic Fiction Genre Notebook makes differentiation easy. It includes resources for both upper and lower elementary students and can be used with any realistic fiction text.
Each Realistic Fiction Genre Notebook contains the following:
- Book lists of realistic fiction resource sets available from BookPagez (organized by grade level)
- Suggested online resources for watching and listening to books
- Genre checklist
- Realistic fiction story elements map
- 6 Task Cards and reader’s notebook entry pages for each story element (Characters, Mood, Plot, Setting, and Theme)
- Bonus activities to extend learning
Get Flexible Resources, Student Friendly Activities,and Fun Tools for Your Classroom
With a Premium Membership to BookPagez you get unlimited access to dozens of Teacher Tools designed to make literacy instruction easy and engaging. Plus you get access to thousands of mini lessons for hundreds of books. Whether you want to focus on comprehension or word work, you'll find exactly what you need inside of our comprehensive Resource Library.
Upgrade now and print everything you need to deliver balanced literacy instruction using popular and award-winning children's literature.